[PD] ssh - leaving pd running

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Jul 6 20:03:33 CEST 2006

Hi Dafydd,

Probably too late, but for resurfacing I did something like this:

Used the X server resolution hotkeys to change from the gemwin size to a
bigger size, the xterm is then hidden on the smaller resolution, but
visible on the higher one.

I also put a netreceive with a bunch of [route]s that acted as a simple
cmd interpreter:

[netreceive 8000]

[route close]

[0, destroy<