[PD] Graph embedding with PMPD

Tim Boykett tim at timesup.org
Wed Jul 26 18:59:59 CEST 2006

Okay,

   as no one has offered up what they have done, I am forced to
release the ugliness I have produced. Can anyone suggest a better
place to store it than

http://verdi.algebra.uni-linz.ac.at/~tim/pubs.html

where it is in the "Resources" section.

   I would also appreciate any suggestions of how to make it a bit
cleverer.

   Cheers,

tim

On Jul 16, 2006, at 1:54 PM, yukio kuroiwa wrote:

> hello, would you share your pmpd patches with me?
> bye
> yukio
>

> On Thu, 11 May 2006 13:50:54 +0200, "Tim Boykett" <tim at timesup.org>
> said:
>>

>> Hello,
>>
>>    has anyone developed patches to do graph embedding using the
>> pmpd objects? I have been playing with some and before I dive
>> in too deep, I thought it would be good to see whether someone else
>> has
>> already done the hard work and has some lovely patches to be used.
>>
>> If not, then I will have to share mine.....
>>
>> cheers,
>>
>> tim

> --
>   yukio kuroiwa
>   yukio_kuroiwa at fastmail.fm
>
> --
> http://www.fastmail.fm - Send your email first class

-----    Tim Boykett  TIME'S UP::Research Department
  \ /   Industriezeile 33b A-4020 Linz Austria
   X    +43-732-787804(ph)   +43-732-7878043(fx)
  / \  tim at timesup.org    http://www.timesup.org
-----
http://www.timesup.org/fieldresearch/setups/index.html