[PD] Pd standalone instruments ...

hans at eds.org hans at eds.org
Mon Jul 31 07:31:37 CEST 2006

I think it makes the most sense to view Pd like Java.  Java apps
still need to have all the Java libs installed.  If we make Pd a
platform like Java, then the user can just install Pd once, then a
patch is a double-clickable application.  A double-clickable jar-
style format would be good to do so that you can include more than
one file.

.hc