[PD] Settable [catch~] and [s~]

Enrique Erne pd at mild.ch
Fri Aug 11 11:11:35 CEST 2006

hi Jamie

it'd be nice to have a setable r~/s~ or catch~/throw~...
attached a solution with throw~ -> catch~ -> s~ -> r~
so you can set both. that will delay the signal about 2 blocks :-(
and i think it might not be suitable for dynamic patching since
it will get an error without the catch~ or s~ ..
good luck!

eni