[PD] pd-based procedural chord progression database..

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Tue Aug 15 02:59:38 CEST 2006

On 8/14/06, Patco <megalegoland at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> > I also thought of a
> > set of PD patches for interactive learning of the musical theory. Good
> > idea, no ?!
> >
> Very good idea, but as long as it is related to PD,
>  why this set of patches/externals wouldn't be a part of pd tutorials,
> and/or documentation?

Of course it would either be part of the PD documentation, or the
pddp. I don't quite know much about pddp, but...

Well, it would be related to PD, because it would use it, but the main
focus would be musical theory. Scale, chords, MIDI notes,
temperaments... But maybe a few abstractions and externals in the best
way to go, so that it is highly reusable. You know, -help patches are
great for learning too.

--
Alexandre Quessy
http://alexandre.quessy.net