[PD] current sample that is played in an array

Gerda Strobl gerda.strobl at student.tugraz.at
Fri Aug 18 08:44:28 CEST 2006

Ok I think I told you, in a wrong what I would like to achieve.

I want to play a soundfile from lets say array index 1:1000 but send a
bang, when index 750 is played.(I would like to fade out the sample using a predefined fade having length 250).

Padawan12 was so kind to send me an exemple patch, using audio rate
comparision.

[phasor~ 0.1]

[*~1000]

[>~750]
But I still dont get how to do this with normal audiofile where
amplitude is not sawtooth like.

Gerda

This