[PD] reload a patch

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Wed Aug 23 03:28:55 CEST 2006

Am 23.08.2006 um 03:13 schrieb Mathieu Bouchard:

> On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Max Neupert wrote:
>
>> it's not enough reloading. i want to manipulate the objects and
>> continue patching on a remote machine, then save the altered patch
>> and finally send the machine running the patch a signal make it
>> reload the patch to hear/see the changes made. is this possible
>> somehow?
>
> If there's something stored in the right inlet of an object, should
> that be reset or not?

salut matju, hi list,

well actually i thought that's anyway impossible, so those values
would be lost. and this would be okay for now.
but on the other hand your counter-question implies that i may just
choose from both available options freely.. so i would be curious how
to do a patch reload at all an then one were we still have the stored
values of the objects...

max