[PD] Re: [popup] disappearing with "new" GoP standard thingie

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Sep 8 10:04:24 CEST 2006

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006, B. Bogart wrote:

> Ah the joys of using a "private" interface. Hopefully DD will change all
> that...

Indeed, DD has a completely different version of g_canvas.h. I plan to
make it really public, but it'll take a while before I begin guaranteeing
backwards compatibility.

Anyhow, I'm interested in making [popup] an internal class of DD, and
likewise for a few other common GUI objects. Making it that way makes it
easier for me to update the code according to future API changes. (there
aren't many lines of code in DD that are the same as they were a year ago)