[PD] INNO installer config (was:active and tot not right in pd-extended)

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 9 19:16:34 CEST 2006

Chuckk Hubbard a écrit :
  It doesn't seem
> like it would be too hard to make a C program open Pd with flags.
> That would also be cross-platform.  Let me know if you figure it out.

Yes certainly, but my pd project uses python (through pyex) for the
interface (tkinter's libs work perfectly with -nogui), so I've finally
chosen to install python 2.4 (or maybe I should suggest to install it on
the README.txt?) with pd and launch the project with a .py file with the
code given by Miller in a recent topic.

best regards,

Patco.

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com