[PD] gem: resize a texture / buffering textures

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 9 23:30:26 CEST 2006

chris clepper a écrit :
> I modified the patch to do feedback for motion blur using pix_snap2tex.
> Takes about 1% CPU on the PC (P4 3.4 ATI 9600) here.  Is this what you
> want to do?

Hello, i don't what it was intended to do, but pix-snap2tex captures the
reversed desktop of another computer in network that is running with VNC
viewer (using winXP pd-40-test-7). Is it normal?
Also the CPU is running at 112% with a laptop amd64, and a s3 trident
64Mo graphical card. If I modify the frame number, the cpu calms down at
   6%, if I close VNC viewer, nothing is appearing on the rectangl's
capturing texture.