[PD] Computer Music feature reconsidered

Ollie Glass ollieglaskovik at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 14:43:28 CEST 2006

Hi Frank,

the list looks great but when I create an object 'list split 2' I get
this error:

  list split 2
... couldn't create

Creating a 'list split' object without a number argument doesn't give
an error but it doesn't seem to do anything. I'm using pd-extended on
OS X, do I need anything else to use the list split?

Thanks,

Ollie