[PD] Hillageizer

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Wed Sep 27 12:27:01 CEST 2006

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 19:55:42 +0000
carmen <_ at whats-your.name> wrote:

> with so much space wasted on each client

I think that's the nub of it with the console itself, which is ostensibly
a text output terminal and under ideal conditions is never used (it's mostly
for debug and errors). Have that collapse into the main GUI and you just saved
about 90% screen real estate, perhaps have a red indicator to show new console
output when it's hidden. Now you can put a very small main window up in one corner
instead of minimising it to get it out of the way.

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 21:55:43 +0200 (CEST)
patco <megalegoland at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> PS: I am a big fan of Steve Hillage, Hillageizer is a pure Marvel, thanks a lot,
> I would like to add it to my multimedia project, can I?

For sure. I'd love to hear any music made with it, in a bigger context.