[PD] embed_Data.pd

Steffen Leve Poulsen slagmark at worldonline.dk
Sun Oct 15 19:08:22 CEST 2006

hi all!
At 18:02 15-10-2006, Jerom Tuncer wrote:

>Hallo,
>
>I think I got why this is a bit tweaky : I
>didn't even know pd would ignore text lines not starting with the usual "#".

But PD is not ignoring them. On the contrary
lines omitting "#" will be transmitted to a [r ]
that has the name of the beginning of the line.
Thats how I discovered it. I was just pasting
controldata after the #'lines in a txteditor, when I loaded the patch PD said:
"no such receive". I guess I just considered it
an undocumented feature, and found it very usefull.
tjres Steffen