[PD] and it's PR/Marketing, or those

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Oct 22 22:31:10 CEST 2006

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> Installing those programs on OSX is also a chore for me, but that's mostly
> because I don't use OSX. I really don't have to. However, if you care, you
> could make some effort in talking to OSX users that are trying to make those
> things work. I've just received a mail today, telling me a list of fixes to
> do about OSX for the new makefile system which was introduced 7 months ago
> already.

I didn't want this to sound like no-one else ever helps me about
GridFlow-OSX, just that there is not enough work being done on it. But
then I'm not even doing enough work on GridFlow-Linux already.

I write about that because someone is concerned that I might be meaning
that no-one did anything at all about GridFlow-OSX since last winter.