[PD] Re: multi-speaker panning.. problamtic maths

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 20:31:54 CEST 2006

I fixed the bugs in that patch xy_to_amp.pd.....can't believe I was
trying such a dumb approach (perhaps I should believe it).  This one
works!
You may want to modify it, a little, because I have set it to trigger
calculations whenever x changes or y changes.  This could result in a
redundant calculation, if both x and y are provided (y first, then x).
 You can just remove the [f ]  on x (left inlet), and the [t b f] on y
(right inlet) to change this to trigger a calculation on x, only.

Chuck