[PD] looking for good quality PV

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 22:36:58 CET 2006

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows of an external for good quality Phase
Vocoder analysis and re-synthesis. I've tried the fft example included
in PD and the quality is not really that good for extreme time
stretching (which I'm interested in doing). I've been using the PVOC
opcodes from Csound, which are of very good quality, but I would like
to know if there is anything available for PD with similar quality. I
know that I could modify the FFT example for making it sound better
but honestly I'm not that proficient in DSP.

Thank you!

Hector