[PD] pd dwatchdog: signaling pd...

a.flow at tiscali.it a.flow at tiscali.it
Thu Nov 2 01:49:00 CET 2006

Hi all,
I am experiencing a very strange problem with pd. For a month I did
not use pd and I did regular system updates and
kernel recompiles. Today I have launched again pd, but it did not
start up.. instead it spittes out  this strange stuff:

priority 98 scheduling enabled.
priority 96 scheduling enabled.
watchdog: signaling pd...
watchdog: signaling pd...
(when I don't run as root it just does not start up in a mute way)
the worst thing is that this problem persists even after I uninstall
(make uninstall) and recompile the program...
Any advice?

Thank you in advance,
Andrea Fiore

More Info:
I am running PD (0.40.1) on a Linux Gentoo x86 and I use the 2.6.17
version of the Linux
kernel with the realtime module.

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/