[PD] PD and MacIntel

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Fri Nov 3 09:57:26 CET 2006

On 03/11/2006, at 2.09, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> So we tried out the Mac/Intel build on someone's MacBook Pro.  It
> did run and start, but there a few problems:
>
> - gem would play videos but they would just show up as all one color
> - the sound was severely chopped up
> - at one point, the whole GUI locked up
>
> Anyone else have similar problems?

I've not tried Luke's build, since i completed my own short after. I
have experienced that at one point it (=the bulid i did) crashed. I
have not messed with GEM. Sound seams ok.

I've uploaded the build i did, which is without hid, if that could be
of any use [1]. It's build up against the include Tcl/Tk.

But that might be replaced by fx [2] from the auto build site? Does
that mean, that there is intel macosx build in the auto build farm?

[1] http://puredata.info/Members/stffn/Pd-0.39.2-extended-2006-10-31-
macosx104-i386.dmg
[2] http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/2006-11-02/Pd-0.39.2-
extended-2006-11-02-macosx104-i386.dmg