[PD] problems with the mac os x and Pd-0.39.2-extended-test5.dmg

Thomas Kronlachner heartofoak456 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 5 18:45:36 CET 2006

Hi All,

I have downloaded the package: Pd-0.39.2-extended-test5.dmg from hans page
(http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html). I have copiied the
org.data.pd.pdlist into my preferences. I have also draged the pd apps into
my application folder. When I now try to run a gem patch, I do receive a
couple of errors, which indicates to me, that pd cannot find the gem
application (or at least I assume this...) The errors look like the
following:

gemwin
.... couldn't create
gemhead
.... couldn't create
pix_convolve 3 3
.... couldn't create
square 4
.... couldn't create
pix_film
.... couldn't create
pix_texture
.... couldn't create
error: inlet: expected '' but got 'reset'
.... you might be able to track this down from the Find menu.
error: inlet: expected '' but got 'list'

(just an example..)

Could anybody help me please? I used to run it on my win pc, and I am very
keen to get back on pd....

Thanks

Thomas

Leave the house before you find something worth staying in for.