[PD] running PD from a USB stick / drive

Demi Delirium demidelirium at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 14:38:58 CET 2006

well, initially i had thought simply run pd, not the os, i'm a winxp user
most of the time, and i have various day-to-day apps, and processing(.org)
running from a usb stick at the moment...

but i have also been thinking about trying damnsmalllinux out on said usb
stick, and finding out whether that runs both from within osx and winxp, in
which case that's probably the most flexible use-anywhere set up i could
hope for.

i'm open to suggestions.

and THANKS for the info thus far! :)