[PD] CPU cost II

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 20:30:26 CET 2006

You couldn't reasonably tag every object with
a cost because that might change for many reasons,
but you can know the load of an object
or patch on your current CPU using the [cputime]
object which shows a percentage scale. You can usually
use it to work out the heavy offenders by "muting" DSP
with  [switch~] and seeing what is using up
lots of cycles, but it's not really accurate benchmarking.