[PD] netpd download all patch

Enrique Erne pd at mild.ch
Thu Nov 9 09:13:57 CET 2006

>> hi all,
>>
>> is there a way to download all the netpd-patches
>> (http://www.netpd.org/NetpdPatches\)\? maybe a release each week/month?
>>
>> pat

hi pat

i know a way to do that. if got 122 patches in my netpd/patches directory and 242
in netpd/abs. some of them are testfiles and some are instruments
(snyths/drums/fx). i'd say these patches are made by around 10 people. some are
active and others are treasure hunting in panama :-)

now to the wiki...

many patches are not in the wiki and sometimes it's not the newest version.

certain files are plain pd files and then we have zipped archives with many
abstractions.

some are on the netpd-wiki some are on other servers and just linked.

i don't know the best way to store all these patches maybe cvs =? but i don't
know cvs at all. the only place i'm sure (at least my patches) are the newest
version is my netpd/patches & neptd/abs directory.

for now the best thing you can do is connect to netpd and ask for instruments.
i'd say there are people every day CEST afternoon/evening. we have weekly
sessions on thursday (tonight).

eni