[PD] windows compile - one last try

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 10 01:37:45 CET 2006

Damian Stewart a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
>
> Before I completely give up on pd and buy a copy of Max/MSP, I'm going
> to give compiling pd, so I can fix the things that bug me, one more try.
>
> Can someone who has done so very recently (as in within the last two
> months) point me to an up-to-date tutorial on compiling under Windows
> that actually works? Or at the very least tell me which version I
> should be checking out of CVS (and which CVS repository to get it from).
>
> Thanks,

Hi, I've followed this tutorial:
http://puredata.org/docs/developer/mingw

I had to correct several errors, it was last month, for example you have
to rename d_mayer_ftt.c to d_fft_mayer.c
and two other errors, take a look at the source files where the error
occurs, and report to the list things that you couldn't find out.

Have fun.

Patco

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com