[Pd] Serial port out

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 02:17:43 CET 2006

If this would be the only way to do it, then yes, it would be very useful.
Alternatively, actually, I did some searching and found that Iain
Duncan a few years ago was looking for a way to do this with Csound.
I wrote to ask if he had any success, still waiting to hear back.  It
wouldn't be unimaginable to create a file from the output of my
sequencer and use it to control Csound output, through whatever
medium.  At any rate, my laptop is slow enough that I will probably
not run my actual sequencer while sending the PWM.  Maybe qlist or
something.

-Chuckk

--
"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to
work hard at work worth doing."