[PD] windows compile - one last try

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 10 10:54:58 CET 2006

Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :

> That howto is tailored to building Pd 0.39.2, hence the broken file
> names for newer versions.  You can also just download a nightly build:
>
> http://autobuild.puredata.info.
>
> .hc
Hi,
The features list is long!
I haven't tried to compile a nightly build yet, but will do it soon,
with MY modified  version of makefile.mingw, because the one available
on the tutorial seems obsolete.
Also I've got some questions:
I've tried to build pd with using tcl/tk-8.5 sources with no satisfaying
results, pd.exe is still linked to wish84.exe,
Did anyone successfully built pd with this TCL/TK version?
I am also wondering if some ::ix widgets requires tcl/tk-8.5?
Thanks a lot for any anwers.
PatCo.

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com