[PD] windows compile - one last try

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Nov 10 15:14:45 CET 2006

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, Damian Stewart wrote:
> Yves Degoyon wrote:
>> hey,
>> before spitting on pd, could you consider changing the root of your system?
>> ( and a few brain cells too ? )
> well, here's one reason why i'm giving up.

Even though many of us don't want to use ms-windows, and many of us would
rather have others not use ms-windows, and some of us even make jokes
about ms-windows, no-one else than Degoyon has reached that level of
sophistication and diplomacy about it.

So, what I want say is, please don't mind that kind of post, just skip
over it.