[PD] gate object changing type - ?

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 15:36:08 CET 2006

This sounds similar to bugs I was getting with Cyclone objects.

However, on my PD, this patch creates a bug with the [counter] objects
- when I reopen, they are changed into text objects (NOT broken pd
objects with the dashed box arround them).

But there may be a better cyclone in the newest pd-extended test from
what I hear?

~David