[PD] GGEE/state

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Nov 11 00:01:54 CET 2006

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, Patco wrote:

> Also I do not understand why I have to put 'list' before my preset name,
> for each preset a file will be written into the hard drive.

because if you don't put 'list' and the messagebox contents doesn't start
with a float, then the message would have that selector instead of 'list',
and so would represent a different command to the object.

'list' is the implied selector when a messagebox begins with a nonsymbol;
if it begins with a symbol then that symbol is the selector.