Pd Sounds (was [PD] Philadelphia area PD users)

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 11 00:33:48 CET 2006

David Powers a écrit :
> I'd love to post GEM stuff I've been working on, but I really have no
> idea how to turn a GEM show into some kind of AVI that people could
> download.

Well it would be possible to do with [pix_snap] and [pix_write].
I'm giving some tries,

Also it's possible to capture your screen with VLC

screen:// is the network adress you have to put.

And then select or create a file for writing the video flow in.

And if you have money to spend for it, there is Camtasia.
PatCo