[PD] GGEE/state

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 11 00:43:10 CET 2006

Mathieu Bouchard a écrit :
> if you don't put 'list' and the messagebox contents doesn't start with
> a float, then the message would have that selector instead of 'list',
> and so would represent a different command to the object.
>
> 'list' is the implied selector when a messagebox begins with a
> nonsymbol; if it begins with a symbol then that symbol is the selector.
All right, it's very clear, so the preset loading message have to begin
with 'list' because it hasn't any selector.
I was confused because I thought that 'load' was a selector for loading
the preset when I've been reading sources,
but that 'load' selector didn't work and i've finally found 'list' for
selector with random tries, lucky me.
PatCo.

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com