Pd Sounds (was [PD] Philadelphia area PD users)

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 11 01:16:12 CET 2006

Patco a écrit :
> David Powers a écrit :
>> I'd love to post GEM stuff I've been working on, but I really have no
>> idea how to turn a GEM show into some kind of AVI that people could
>> download.
>>
> Well it would be possible to do with [pix_snap] and [pix_write].

I didn't want to spell [pix_write] but [pix_record] and [pix_snap],
for runtime capturing into a movie file.

But, with [pix_write] it's possible to have each frame buffer written to
an image file,
an avi file could be done with those image files, and a movie editor.
PatCo.

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com