[PD] rradical/cyclone tosymbol crashes pd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Nov 11 01:17:56 CET 2006

On Nov 10, 2006, at 7:47 AM, Patco wrote:

> Damian Stewart a écrit :
>> Patco wrote:
>>>>
>>> Hi thanks for the gdb lines
>>>
>>> Attrached is a version of OSCprepend that doesn't need fromsymbol
>>> tosymbol, and then doesn't crashes.
>>
>> can we get this checked in to cvs or something, so it stops
>> showing up in the nightly builds?
>>
> Sorry, I couldn't help, I am a little pd-win32 user that tries to
> grow on linux, such bug fixes I've proposed has been rejected or
> ignored for the moment.
> Some dev seemsd to be more interested at increasing the number of
> libs that reducing the number of bugs...

File a bug report in the tracker, that's a good way to keep track of
these things.  Usually, its a matter of people doing too many
things.  Very few pd devs get paid to do this, so things are not so
organized.

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler