[PD] win32: toxy/widget issues

Damian Stewart damian at frey.co.nz
Sun Nov 12 13:22:09 CET 2006

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

>> And check the CVS for the ix widgets.

how do i do this? i know how to use CVS, i'm just not sure of which server,
which module, or which version to use.

> If that version is working fine, then we should probably use it in the
> Pd-extended release version.  Can you guys test it and see?

can't read "::toxy::scale_isactive": no such variable
can't read "::toxy::scale_isactive": no such variable
     while executing
"if {$::toxy::scale_isactive} {
pd [concat $target $sel $v \;]
}"
     (procedure "::toxy::scale_command" line 2)
     invoked from within
"::toxy::scale_command s97a490 _cb 0"
     (command executed by scale)

--