[PD] Re: desiredata 0.39.A.pre2

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Nov 13 22:44:09 CET 2006

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> Preview 2 of DesireData is now available. Since Preview 1 (august) the main
> changes are:
>  * Chun did a *lot* of work on subpatches, GOP, and keyboard shortcuts.
>  * I deleted a few thousand lines of C that we don't need anymore
>  * Mario Mora updated the Spanish translations
> http://artengine.ca/desiredata/download/desiredata-0.39.A.pre2.tar.gz

I wanted to mention the new auto-apply checkbox, which is present in all
PropertiesDialogs, and when checked, applies the changes as they are done.

Also, I would like to post again some links to cool videos of DesireData
features that Chun Lee has coded since the last preview:

   http://artengine.ca/desiredata/gallery/connection.mpeg
   http://artengine.ca/desiredata/gallery/insert.mpeg