[PD] desiredata 0.39.A.pre2

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Nov 14 17:05:55 CET 2006

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006, Luke Iannini (pd) wrote:

> Also, this has obviously been fixed in later revisions of the pd
> source, but as m_fifo.c seems to no longer be in the source I am
> unsure of how to proceed.

Stop thinking of the versions of pd being one neat sequence that comes
from one direction of the past and goes to one direction of the future.

Currently, there are two main branches, miller and devel; and then devel
is further split into the default one and the desiredata one (as
compilation option).

At the time of this writing, the common root of all three head versions
(the most recent version in each branch) is Miller's 0.39. There are no
plans to incorporate Miller's 0.40 into devel_0_39 just like there are no
plans to incorporate devel_0_39 into Miller's 0.40 or 0.41 or whenever.