[PD] [PD-announce] netpd-jamsession at netlablefestival (Saturday 2006-11-18, 2pm [CEST])

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Tue Nov 14 18:31:26 CET 2006

hi all

netpd is invited to have a jamsession at the netlabel festival
(http://www.netlabelfestival.ch ) in Zurich next weekend.

the session will start at 2pm (CEST) at 18. Nov 2006
(i think this is GMT 1pm)

i will be physically there, but people who do not have the chance to be
there are kindly invited to join the session. i know, that some of
pd-list readers already have some experience with netpd. but also people
who never used netpd before should feel free to join.

if someone is interested, please drop me a line and we may have an
'exercise and introduction' session first.

the organizers of the festival asked me if it'd be possible to kind of
'visualize' the jam-over-distance aspect of netpd. if anyone has a
webcam and would like to send some images to the festival, that would be
nice, too.

liebe grüsse
roman