[PD] Installing Libraries

Francesco franzrosati at tiscali.it
Fri Nov 17 14:16:03 CET 2006

Hi guys

i'm using pd-extend at the moment but i would like to switch to pd-0.40
and install all the libraries (or the libraries i need) by my self.
I've downloaded PD 0.40-1 for OsX and the files pd-externals, pd-gem
and pd-osc from SourceForge but there is something i can't understand,
proceeding step by step:

1 are those recently version of externals, this gem version and pd-osc
version?
	1.a if no, i just have to download all this material from CVS?

2 have i to compile all the libraries one-by-one or i only have to set
a startup path in the .pdrc file and put the libs in this path?

I'm on OsX 10.3.9 (Panther)

thank you very much for help!