[PD] desiredata 0.39.A.pre2

day five day5ive at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 06:46:32 CET 2006

Hi Hans,

So what ever happened with this? I'm trying myself at present time and
I managed to work through a lot of the problems you mentioned, and I
kept a log which can be viewed here

http://www.csounds.com/akbari/desiredata_log.txt

I'm stuck at the last step at link time, the compiler errors out with

ld: Undefined symbols:
_OSAtomicAnd32
_OSAtomicOr32

According to http://www.hmug.org/man/3/OSAtomicAnd32.php
it seems these symbols belong to libc ...

Did you manage to build successfully? What was the trick?

./d5