[PD] pd-ext 0.4-t2? (was data structures -> real-time state)

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 20 20:23:58 CET 2006

Hi Hans-Christoph mainly,

is there any expected date for the update of pd-ext to the latest
miller-version? the below mentioned feature of data-s is really important
for something I am working on. basically I'm asking how much time might be
necessary, just to know how I should organise my disk and shortcuts, no
preassure intended (as if I could do any).

cheers,

Joao

PS: A recorring detail in pd-ext: if you go to help->about pd, the version
number isn't shown.