[Pd] Scaling Scalars

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 20 20:29:21 CET 2006

have you tried "donecanvasdialog $1 -1 0"? (if I understood the problem)
send that to your patch window, and will change the "X units per pixel"
field. the next values are for y and show on parent.
I use this to rescale a patch with a ds polygon. only the ds get rescaled,
other bangs and etc don't. all values remain the same.

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin
jmmmpais at googlemail.com