[PD] pd-ext 0.4-t2? (was data structures -> real-time state)

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 21 00:36:00 CET 2006

> I've built Pd-extended against 0.40 successfully so it won't take much
> to do, I think.  But I don't plan on doing it for a few months.  Feel
> free to beat me to it.  0.39.2 needs finishing first.  The more help,
> the quicker it goes.

ahh, I would be glad to beat you, but first I must study a few years for
that.

I was just asking because then I'll setup my computer to use miller's
distr, and leave yours on standby until it reaches 0.4. if there's
something that I can help with, I can try to (I shouldn't promise, I don't
know if I can keep).

Joao