[PD] DOS prompt

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 19:12:48 CET 2006

I remember using .bat files in the past, but last time I tried to make
something like this, when I clicked on the file nothing happened (in
XP). What's the deal with that? Do you I have to run it from command
line?

I know the .bat way to start PD is deprecated, but on the other hand I
think it has some pretty big advantages over other methods. Until we
quit using the registry and get something nice like a .config file or
pd-pref.xml ...

~David