[PD] up-down saw-wave

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Nov 21 21:28:09 CET 2006

On Nov 20, 2006, at 10:37 PM, Chris McCormick wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 03:40:51PM -0500, Hans-Christoph Steiner
> wrote:

>>> Keep in mind that none of these are anti-aliased AFAIK, so you
>>> could easily get aliased harmonic frequencies. There's a few
>>> threads in the archive about avoiding this. My personal solution is
>>> to use [plugin~] with the BLOP LADSPA oscillator plugins.
>>
>> I wonder how hard it would be to implement the BLOP LADSPA algorithm
>> in Pd, so that there would be native anti-aliased oscilators.  Its
>> something that Pd sorely needs.
>
> I am a big fan of these ones, by Günter:
>
> <http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2006-05/038681.html>

There are so many great patches posted to this list, there should be
a better way to search the list for patches.  Any perl, python, etc
master want to write a script to pull out all of the patches from the
list archives?  That would be amazing.

The arc of history bends towards justice.     - Dr. Martin Luther
King, Jr.