[PD] up-down saw-wave

martin brinkmann mnb at martin-brinkmann.de
Wed Nov 22 15:44:42 CET 2006

sorry, i could not reply earlier, because i had no internet
for about 2 days. (thanks t-...)

Frank Barknecht wrote:

> http://www.martin-brinkmann.de/pd-patches.html
> I like the funky groovebox, and the others as well.
>
> (The subpatches could profit from an interior decorator, though. ;)

i agree that my patches look pretty messy. though this is mainly because
i am lazy ;), but i also try to avoid a 'misleading layout', where the
objects are all aligned orthogonally, and it is sometimes hard to tell
wether the left or right inlet is connected for example.

using more subpatches/abstractions would probably help...

bis denn!
	martin