[PD] up-down saw-wave

martin brinkmann mnb at martin-brinkmann.de
Wed Nov 22 15:54:17 CET 2006

Max Neupert wrote:

>> I like the funky groovebox, and the others as well.
>
> awsome presets in the groovebox. sounds like afx analord...
> nice.

it is nice to hear that you like them. and it is also nice
to hear that my patches seem to be working on other peoples
systems too. though i have a slight problem, especially
with the groovebox-patch myself:

sometimes, when i close the patch (especially when i have
opend some subpatches before), not only the groovebox is closed,
but also all other open windows + the pd application. this has
also happend with 'grainstates', but less often. it might have
something to do with using (too) many ui-objects, and/or with
my relatively slow machine (?)

bis denn!
	martin