[PD] one result of the NYC patching circle

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Nov 23 06:15:01 CET 2006

We had a good turnout, about 10 or so, from all over, including Pders
David Merrill and Marius Schebella (and me..).  I thought it was
great that we had 3 universities represented, and a number of people
from outside universities, so it was a good mix.

I thought I'd share one result from the patching.  Starting with the
great demo patch from chdh, 50.scann.synth.pd (in Pd-extended, under
Help->Browser->examples->pmpd).  Then add in two gamepads and have a
sonic duel!