[PD] multi i/o soundcard question again

moritz w. erstens at gmx.ch
Fri Nov 24 22:24:55 CET 2006

ei,
maybe you know already freebob, in the new release of jack should be a driver freebob.
here is a list of supported Devices under Linux:

http://freebob.sourceforge.net/index.php/List_of_Supported_Devices$

and AFAIK the M-audio fw 410 is not yet full -or not supported now.

read this:

http://freebob.sourceforge.net/index.php/FAQ#Will_the_M-Audio_410_.2F_1814_be_supported.3F

I have a M-Audio 410 lying around, when you check this Soundcard and Linux with jack and you have succes, please let me Know..

cheers

moritz

-------- Original-Nachricht --------