[PD] grump moratorium

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Nov 25 02:33:15 CET 2006

I was just chatting about the pd list with David Merrill, and he
brought up a good point.  Basically, some of the sarcasm and
grumpiness will surely scare away many newbies from this community.

As a sometime grump, I would like to call for a grump moratorium.  Of
course, I can't expect a complete lack of grumpiness and sarcasm, so
I think it can be regulated by a simple rule: only be grumpy or
sarcastic to people you have met in person.

Just my two bits...

Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a
more direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in
practice, it can change entire economies.     - Amy Smith