[PD] problem loading libraries

Oded Ben-Tal oded at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Nov 26 12:09:39 CET 2006

> That transcript means the libdir patch is included and working.  Now just use
> the pmpd objects, like [mass].  Other than that there is not nearly enough
> info to see even what is going wrong.

after disabling SElinux, I still can't use any pmpd pbjects and when
I open one of the examples it can't find any of the pmpd specific objects.
here is what I get from verbose when I try to use [mass]
tried /usr/lib/pd/extra/pmpd/mass.pd_linux and failed
tried /usr/lib/pd/extra/mass.pd_linux and failed
tried /mnt/shared/Oded/altoft/mass/mass.pd_linux and failed
tried /usr/lib/pd/extra/pmpd/mass/mass.pd_linux and failed
tried /usr/lib/pd/extra/mass/mass.pd_linux and failed
tried /mnt/shared/Oded/altoft/mass.pd and failed
tried /usr/lib/pd/extra/pmpd/mass.pd and failed
tried /usr/lib/pd/extra/mass.pd and failed
tried /mnt/shared/Oded/altoft/mass.pat and failed
tried /usr/lib/pd/extra/pmpd/mass.pat and failed
tried /usr/lib/pd/extra/mass.pat and failed
  mass
... couldn't create