[PD] re bug report on pd not finding files

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Nov 26 23:43:02 CET 2006

What would be very helpful is if you made bug reports on what's
missing, grouped by library.  These are the tests that I can think of:

- does the object load?
- does the .dll/.pd_linux/.pd_darwin file exist?
- does the help file load?
- does the help file exist?

I wrote two scripts to automate this. They are pretty basic, but
should make this task easier:

http://pure-data.cvs.sourceforge.net/pure-data/scripts/
load_every_help.sh

http://pure-data.cvs.sourceforge.net/pure-data/scripts/
load_every_object.sh

Feel free to expand on them or whatever proves useful. Thanks for
doing this!  This is definitely a big help.

.hc